BA.Law, LLM, MBA, PhD, NET
Graduated in BA.Law from SDM Law College, Mangalore in the year 1994 and LLM in Constitutional Law from Mysore University in the year 1996 and completed his PhD on the topic “Philosophy and the Practice of Constitution with Special Reference to the Indian Constitution” from Mysore University in the year 2011. He has 22 years of teaching experience.
He is appointed as Vice President of SDM Cooperative Housing Society, Vice President of Karnataka Law Teachers Association. He secured Research Award, Second Rank (2013) UGC, New Delhi. He is also recognized as the Research Guide, KSLU. He is also the member of South Asian Association of Clinical Law Teachers.
Subjects Taught: Constitution, Legal Theory, Contract II, Administrative Law, Labour Law, Research Methodology, Hindu Law, Banking, and Constitutional Law
1. Served as Chairman/ Member of two and one year LLM course of KSLU Hubbali
2. Chairman and member of BOS/BOE of Security and Detective Science, Mangalore University.
3. Member of BOE of Shimogga, Mysore, Kannur, Bangalore University (LLM).
4. Member of Doctoral Committee of KSLU and Goa University
5. Member of MPC, Mangalore University
6. Nominated member of BOS of Roshni Nilaya, Mangalore
7. Member Core Committee for verifying and redrafting of syllabus of LLM, KSLU.
8. Member of Academic Advisory Body and Faculty Appraisal Format Review Committee, SDM Management Ujire.
9. Member Core Committee for Verifying and Redrafting the Syllabus of Three Years and Five Years LLB, KSLU Hubballi
10. Member of Local Inspection Committee, KSLU Hubballi
11. Served as Chairman, BOE LLB, Mangalore University
12. Chairman, Flying Squad, KSLU Hubballi
13. Member, Sports Advisory Committee, KSLU, Hubballi
Achievements During 2019-20