On 13th to 15th MARCH 2020
DOWNLOAD HERE LEX ULTIMA 2020 BROCHURE
ABOUT LEX ULTIMA 2020 :
SDM Law College is pleased to organise LEX ULTIMA 2020 from 13th – 15th March 2020. It is a unique and one of a kind national level law fest which will culminate a host of competitions that will test the wit and knowledge of the best students from India’s premier Law Colleges. Here are some of the highlights which make our fest truly distinctive and remarkable.
- The law college will be hosting the law fest for over 30 top law colleges from the country.
- Over 150 students from across the country will participate in the fest.
- The fest will host 10 extraordinary and challenging competitions:
- ALL IN ALL ADVOCACY (Client Counselling, Negotiation, Trial Advocacy Appellate Advocacy)
- PUBLIC INTEREST LITIGATION
- LAW FICTION WRITING
- LEGISLATION DRAFTING
- LAW QUIZ
- DOMESTIC ENQUIRY
- BAIL PETITION
- LEGAL RESEARCH PAPER PRESENTATION
- JUDGMENT WRITING
- CRISIS MANAGEMENT
Law schools/Colleges/ Institutes/ Universities, recognized by the Bar Council of India, are eligible to participate in the competition. The participants should currently be pursuing their Bachelor’s Degree in Law i.e., Three-Year or Five-Year Law Courses.
TEAM COMPOSITION :
Each team shall consist of four members. A team must compulsorily participate in all events. One person can participate in maximum of 5 events only.