Benefits of Halasana (Plow Pose) (Vedio Link)
- Improves digestion and appetite.
- Effective in Weight Loss.
- Strengthens the abdominal muscles.
- Beneficial for diabetic people.
- Those people should do this regularly.
- It helps to make spinal cord strong and flexible.
- Cures the symptoms of menopause.
- It helps to reduce stress.
- It normalizes blood-glucose level and stimulates the internal organs.
- It stimulates the reproductive organs.
- Those suffering from a hernia, slipped disc, sciatica, arthritis of the neck, high blood pressure or any serious back problem, should not do practice. Should practice under expert supervision. In days of periods, women should not practice this asana.Pregnant women should not practice.
Benefits of paschimotthanasana/ seated Forward bend pose Paschimotthanasana
- Calms the brain and helps relieve stress and mild depression
- Stretches the spine, shoulders, hamstrings
- Stimulates the liver, kidneys, ovaries, and uterus
- Improves digestion
- Helps relieve the symptoms of menopause and menstrual discomfort
- Soothes headache and anxiety and reduces fatigue
- Therapeutic for high blood pressure, infertility, insomnia, and sinusitis
- Traditional texts say that Paschimottanasana increases appetite, reduces obesity, and cures diseases.
Contraindications and Cautions
- Backinjury: Only perform this pose under the supervision of an experienced teacher.