1. Every candidate shall compulsorily send hardcopy of application form with all enclosures mentioned here below. Those already sent regular application form through email shall also see that their application shall be in accordance with forms uploaded in website along with all enclosures.
2. Every application shall be attached with attested copies of following documents.
a. SSLC/ 10 th standard marks card.
b. PUC/plus two marks card.
C. Reservation certificate if claimed. SC/ST certificate.
d. Transfer certificate
e. Migration certificate if student studied outside Karnataka.
F. Duly filled up eligibility certificate
g. Four passport size photographs with name written on the backside with course opted for.
3. All these documents shall be submitted within one month of admission. ( I. e. Migration/transfer certificate)
4. Once you secure admission, you need to fillup some personal details in a pro-forma given to you. It will be personally given to you during interview and in case of telephonic interview, the same will be mailed to you. You need to maintain the hardcopy of the same and shall submit the same when you submit remaining documents. Personal details are collected for online classes.
4.candidates shall not send any orginal certificates by post. However all orginal certificates shall be submitted to the college office for university verification.
4. Admission is not a matter of right. The college reserves every right to cancel the admission in cases of ineligibilty or otherwise