Advance Application for Various Under Graduates Law Courses (BA. LLb /BBA LLb) 2021-2022 (The college accepts advance applications only through hardcopy. Emails sent not accepted. Hardcopy of application to be sent either by Speed/ registered post only)
Rules governing advance application for various undergraduate courses of law. (Please note Application sent by hardcopy only will be accepted. The college finds it difficult to trace application send by mail)
1. Advance application forms will be accepted with the strict condition that; the admission process will commence only after the notification from the kslu relating to admission and rules and regulations made thereunder.
2. The advance applicants shall verify their eligibility with respect to age, minimum eligibility marks, govt policy relating to reservation etc.
3.In view of cancellation of plus two examinations by the central/and state governments in the academic year 2021 all advance applications sent shall be subject to the merit list as decided by the respective authorities and the college will prepare the list on the basis of merit and call for the interview of such of those candiditates according to the merit list.
4. Mere submission of advance application will not ensure any right over the seat as applicant need to fulfill all other eligibility requirements relating to admission. In any cases of ineligibility, advance application shall not be considered.
5. Nothing in the above stated rules shall prevent the college from holding entrance/ viva voce/ written test for the selection of candidate.
6. Advance applications entertained in view of potential candidates request and the college is no way responsible for any loss/ lapses therein.
7. After being called for the interview the selected candidates need to pay the application/prospectus fees.
.8 All advance applications shall be enclosed with attested copies of SSLC/ PUC/degree certificates (whichever applicable) with four passport size photos shall be sent by Speed Post only.
9. If any candidate awaiting eligibility exam results doesn’t qualify in such exams or if a student doesn’t qualify in the qualifying exams in the first attempt and appear for repeater exams, the advance application stands automatically cancelled.
10. Duly filled advance application form along with necessary enclosures shall be sent to
SDM Law College
MANGALORE – 575 003
Advance Application Form Download here
Prospectus and Course Details Download here. (Only for reference)