Kindly fill up this simple google form to make us to reach you.
Online Application Procedure of KSLU
As per the direction of the KSLU, for the following services of the university have been made online through sevasindu portal
In View of these following steps need to be followed for sending online applications.
Online Application Submission Procedure
1. Open the Webpage (www.kslu.ac.in) or SevaSindhu Portal
2. After opening the www.kslu.ac.in webpage, go to the homepage and under the links section click on Seva Sindhu (Sakala), a new webpage will open
3. In the Seva Sindhu Webpage, Click on Departments and Services
4. Then go to page no.4 in departments and services and click on Karnataka State Law University (https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Sevasindhu/DepartmentServices#)
5. When you click on Karnataka State Law University, a drop-down box will appear, in that select the service which you want to use. (for example; application for the issue of eligibility certificate)
6. Once you click on the service you want, a dialogue box will appear with detailed information’s, and scroll down and you can see the Apply Online Button, Click on That
7. After you click submit another webpage will open, wherein you will have to fill up the apply for service column, by providing your valid Email ID/ Mobile Number and then click on Get OTP button, (you will receive the OTP in the Email ID/ Mobile Number provided by you), enter the OTP and click SUBMIT (Before that Click on New User Registration, if you are first time user)
8. Before submitting any application, the candidate has to register by providing his/her Aadhaar Number in the Provision for New User Registration
9. When you click on the New User Registration, a new page will open, enter your Aadhaar Number and Click Next, an OTP will be received in the Mobile Number linked to your Aadhaar Card, enter the OTP and Register
10. After registration you can login to your account by entering the mobile number and the OTP received, then you can submit online applications for the services required Online Application Submission Procedure
1. Click on New User/ Registration here
2. Applicant has to enter and submit his/her Aadhaar Number
3. An OTP will be sent to the Mobile Number linked to the Aadhaar Card, enter that OTP and Submit
4. Then a dialogue box will appear with (Deny/Allow) option. Here click on Allow
5. Then fill in your email ID, mobile number and the password of your choice and create account
6. Then an OTP will be sent to the Email ID and mobile number provided by you, use the OTP and Submit it using the space provided in the website
7. After the completion of this process you will get a confirmation message
8. After receiving the confirmation message, you can login to the Portal using the mobile number provided by you and the OTP (which will be received after entering your mobile number) and submit online applications
1. In case of any technical errors while Submitting the applications, go to the browser settings (Chrome/ Mozilla Firefox) and click on Allow pop-ups and then restart the computer and redo the registration process
2. Use of Mozilla Firefox is suggested for the registration and Submission of online applications
3. Along with online application one has to submit 10th, 12th and Marks Sheets of all the Semesters, along with caste and income certificate (if applicable, that is caste and income certificate). The file size of all the documents should be less than 5MB
4. In case of rejection of the application, no refund will be done.
5. In case of rejection, a new application has to submitted along with application fee. So, while submitting the applications go through the requirements mentioned and fill it correctly and cross verify before clicking the submit button. Remember once submitted, there is no provision for correction
6. After the acceptance of the online application, the documents asked by the candidates will be sent through online format only.
Essay competition on effect of lockdown on environment
1 Place – Ms. Annapoorna – GFGC Ajjarakadu Udupi
2nd Place – Ms. Ashwini Dsouza – SDM LAW COLLEGE MANGALORE
3rd Place – Ms. Shriya Athmaram – College of Horticulture Shirsi and Ms. Brahmari Bhat – College of Horticulture Shirsi
In view of pandemic academic system is completely under doldrum, creating lots of confusions and uncertainties. Most of the parents are worried about commencement of classes and holding of examinations during pandemic which seems to be showing no signs of decline. Many parents are angry and asking many questions as to the decission, timings and practical challenges in holding examinations. In view of this we give uptodate information to parents and students making use of social media. We want to make the following things clear.
1. About the commencement of classes in September, the ultimate decission is that of the government even if university has notified the date of commencement.
2. About examinations for all llb classes the notification is issued and the university is yet to issue time table. Issuing of time table once again depends upon govt decission.
3. We are fully aware of quarantine norms for non Karnataka students, problems of finding accommodation etc. The college has repeatedly brought it into the attention of concerned authorities.
4. The university has its own limitations to take an independent decission to conduct examinations as the law University is controlled by BCI. Until now BCI has not issued any directions for exempting students from junior classes from end semester examinations.
5. The college will take all adequate care if the examinations are conducted by following strict safety norms.
6. Payment of exam fees is necessary to keep the term .
Detailed notification download here
This academic year, it is proposed to start hostel for lady students. We ask freshers to stay in our hostel. However, those senior students occupying various privates hostels/ paying guest accommodation, if interested to change to sdm hostel need to contact Mr Pushparaj +919611424630, our faculty within next four days.
As Per University guidelines the College will reopen on 01-09-2020. All the eligible regular students are required to pay the college fees as detailed below on or before 10-09-2020 (Without fine). With Penal fees of Rs. 300/- on or before 20-09-2020 and Penal Fee of 1,000/- on or before 30-09-2020. Admission depends on fulfillment of eligibility requirements.
For fees details contact
8075091931 for malayam(kerala students)
Note: 1) Students of 5yrs B.A.LL.B/3yrs LLB Fees amount may be remitted in the name of Principal, SDM Law College Mangaluru, SBI LALBAGH BRANCH A/C NO. 33856166333(IFSC CODE:SBIN0004928) After remittance the fees students need to send UTR number to the college mail email@example.com
2) Students of 5year B.B.A LL.B fees amount may be
remitted in the name of Principal, SDM Law College Mangaluru Karnataka Bank Kodialbail Branch A/C No. 4762000100180501 (IFSC CODE: KARB0000476) After remittance the fees students need to send UTR number to the college firstname.lastname@example.org
3)Undertaking from students under internal batches ( five years course only) Undertaking Download here
4) While sending the UTR Students need to mention their Name, Class and Roll Number and University Registration Number in the enclosed mail addressed to email@example.com