Examinations of kslu will not be held till July 31st. The university may take the decission to conduct examinations in future depending upon government decission.
For detailed notification download here
Students Achievements – Legal Touchstone – Online Students Law Festival
Ourcollege students Ms Kavya H of 3rd BALLB won 1st place in essay writing competition, Ms Vrinda Bhandarkar won 1st place and Ms Kavya H won 3rd place in judgement writing competition and Ms Pruthvi of 3rd BBA LLB won 2nd place in law reform competition, Ms Swathi Baliga 3rd BBA LLB won 2nd place in poster making competition in LEGAL TOUCHSTONE V (online) organized by KSLU. Hubballi held between 15/06/2020 to 20/06/2020.
INTERNATIONAL DAY AGAINST DRUG ABUSE AND ILLICIT TRAFFICKING 26TH JUNE Click here to download brochure
Greetings to all our students on the occasion of International Yoga Day
Yoga for both physical and mental fitness. Do yoga and stay healthy. Department of Physical Education is conducting online quiz competition for students. All correct entries will get certificate.Your response must reach us before 6 PM today.
To participate in the quiz competition click here
Instructions for Mock Online Examination
- Mock examination is only to familarize students with the system of online examinations.
- All students have a single law subject (IPC) for mock test. Your answer may be right or wrong. However you need to answer all questions.
- Marks obtained in this mock test will not be considered for internal assessment.
Be particular about the following:
- Answering mock test is your choice. Students are advised not to venture out as pandemic is increasing in alarming proportions.
- Ensure that you are in that part of your house / area where internet connection is available.
- Go to the link and answer within 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, the link will disappear from the website.
Parents to note:
1. A mock test on how to answer online test will be held on Thursday i,e, 18th June at 10.30 a.m. Please see that your ward will log in to our college website for the necessary link.
2. Please see that your ward is ready for online presentation of assignments. Teachers may call on anytime between 10.00a.m. to 1.00 p.m. on all working days for presentations from students. Those already presented please ignore this message.
3. All assignments prepared by your ward, the hard copy shall be submitted to the college on re-opening.
All Practical Training records including internship certificates maintained by the students shall be submitted to the concerned teachers on re-opening of the college. Re-opening date will be announced after government clearance.
Greetings from SDM Law College. With reference to university letter (KSLU/2020 dated 12.06.2020), the university is seeking the opinion of all the students of Final Year for the proposed online examination. The students and their parents are required to provide following information about feasibility of holding online examination for 6th semester and 10th semester respectively . Please send back your opinion by through this link on or before 16/06/2020 and treat this as very urgent. Thanking you
SDM LAW College Mangaluru
Fill up the form using following link