Essay competition on effect of lockdown on environment
1 Place – Ms. Annapoorna – GFGC Ajjarakadu Udupi
2nd Place – Ms. Ashwini Dsouza – SDM LAW COLLEGE MANGALORE
3rd Place – Ms. Shriya Athmaram – College of Horticulture Shirsi and Ms. Brahmari Bhat – College of Horticulture Shirsi
In view of pandemic academic system is completely under doldrum, creating lots of confusions and uncertainties. Most of the parents are worried about commencement of classes and holding of examinations during pandemic which seems to be showing no signs of decline. Many parents are angry and asking many questions as to the decission, timings and practical challenges in holding examinations. In view of this we give uptodate information to parents and students making use of social media. We want to make the following things clear.
1. About the commencement of classes in September, the ultimate decission is that of the government even if university has notified the date of commencement.
2. About examinations for all llb classes the notification is issued and the university is yet to issue time table. Issuing of time table once again depends upon govt decission.
3. We are fully aware of quarantine norms for non Karnataka students, problems of finding accommodation etc. The college has repeatedly brought it into the attention of concerned authorities.
4. The university has its own limitations to take an independent decission to conduct examinations as the law University is controlled by BCI. Until now BCI has not issued any directions for exempting students from junior classes from end semester examinations.
5. The college will take all adequate care if the examinations are conducted by following strict safety norms.
6. Payment of exam fees is necessary to keep the term .
This academic year, it is proposed to start hostel for lady students. We ask freshers to stay in our hostel. However, those senior students occupying various privates hostels/ paying guest accommodation, if interested to change to sdm hostel need to contact Mr Pushparaj +919611424630, our faculty within next four days.
As Per University guidelines the College will reopen on 01-09-2020. All the eligible regular students are required to pay the college fees as detailed below on or before 10-09-2020 (Without fine). With Penal fees of Rs. 300/- on or before 20-09-2020 and Penal Fee of 1,000/- on or before 30-09-2020. Admission depends on fulfillment of eligibility requirements.
For fees details contact
8075091931 for malayam(kerala students)
Note: 1) Students of 5yrs B.A.LL.B/3yrs LLB Fees amount may be remitted in the name of Principal, SDM Law College Mangaluru, SBI LALBAGH BRANCH A/C NO. 33856166333(IFSC CODE:SBIN0004928) After remittance the fees students need to send UTR number to the college mail email@example.com
2) Students of 5year B.B.A LL.B fees amount may be
remitted in the name of Principal, SDM Law College Mangaluru Karnataka Bank Kodialbail Branch A/C No. 4762000100180501 (IFSC CODE: KARB0000476) After remittance the fees students need to send UTR number to the college firstname.lastname@example.org
3)Undertaking from students under internal batches ( five years course only) Undertaking Download here
4) While sending the UTR Students need to mention their Name, Class and Roll Number and University Registration Number in the enclosed mail addressed to email@example.com
Attention of Parents (Important)
Parents please note,
The last date for submission of internal mark list to the University is approaching fast. Some of the students have not submitted their assignment/assignment presentation/ have not appeared for online exams. Please check with your ward whether they have complied with these or not. Please check college website for online examination time table for those students who didn’t appear for online examination in the first week of July.