As per the guidelines of UGC, NAAC and the Supreme Court Anti Sexual Harassment Cell has been established in the college to provide a healthy and congenial environment to the staff, students and other employees of the institution.
Aims and objectives of the committee:
- To prevent sexual harassment by promoting gender justice and gender equality among the staff, students and other employees.
- To deal with sexual harassment cases in a time bound manner.
- To ensure support to the victim and prevention and termination of harassment.
- To recommend appropriate redressal and punitive action against the guilty.
- To promote awareness about sexual harassment through educational initiatives and foster a respectable,safe and conducive environment.
Composition of the committee:
- Mrs. Ujwala, Senior Faculty, Chairperson
- Mr. Maheshchandra Nayak, Senior Faculty, Member
- Mrs. Sharika Rai, Senior Faculty, Member
- Mrs. Anita Kini [Advocate], Member
- Mr. Radhakrishna Kamath, office manager, Member
- Mrs. Sahana office staff, Member